Bose Professional ArenaMatch loudspeakers bring proven DeltaQ sound quality and flexibility to outdoor installations — sports stadiums, arenas, outdoor entertainment centers, and more. Rated for direct-exposure outdoor installations, ArenaMatch DeltaQ modules make it easy to create outdoor loudspeaker arrays that bring consistent, intelligible sound to every listener. Nine coverage patterns are available. Choose from modules with 10°, 20°, or 40° vertical coverage and easily swap between 60°, 80°, or 100° horizontal waveguides to build arrays that are lighter, require less installation time, and can lower overall system costs by delivering full coverage with fewer modules.
- Improve sound quality, consistency, and vocal clarity with DeltaQ array technology, which allows directivity, or “Q,” to vary in each module to more precisely match coverage to audience area.
- Easily customize horizontal coverage with replaceable waveguides that allow you to further customize coverage and even form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance in left/right arrays.
- Deliver high-SPL, long-throw music reproduction and vocal intelligibility with a 14-inch neodymium woofer and six Bose EMB2S titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression drivers.
- Rated for direct-exposure outdoor installations, three-layer stainless steel grille, water-resistant woofer cone coating, industrial polyurethane exterior coating, and molded input cover.
- Provide full coverage with fewer modules — 10°, 20°, and 40° modules allow you to create arrays that improve sight lines, reduce weight, and lower system costs by requiring fewer modules compared to conventional arrays.
- Reduce commissioning time by using 40° modules for point-source applications and 10°, 20° and 40° modules for line arrays — all with the same transducers for consistent tonal balance.
- Adapt to a variety of configurations — all models ship standard with bi-amp capability, passive crossover, and 70/100V transformer inputs.
- Streamline the design process by combining with complementary Bose Professional products, such as ArenaMatch Utility zone-fill loudspeakers, PowerMatch amplifiers, and ControlSpace DSP.
- Save time during installation using Bose accessory mounting hardware or use the standard M12 threaded inserts to interface with custom array frames.
- EN54 Certified: EN54-24: 2008, Loudspeaker for Voice Alarm Systems for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings, refer to the installation guide for specifics.
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) : 65Hz - 16 kHz
Nominal Coverage Pattern (H x V) :
AM40/60: 60° H x 20° V
AM40/80: 80° H x 20° V
AM40/100: 100° H x 20° V
Sensitivity (SPL/1W @ 1m)
AM40/60: 94 dB (LF) / 103 dB (HF) / 98 dB (Passive)
AM40/80: 94 dB (LF) / 102 dB (HF) / 97 dB (Passive)
AM40/100: 94 dB (LF) / 101 dB (HF)/ 96 dB (Passive)
Passive 8 Ω / Bi-amp: 8 Ω + 8 Ω
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 55 Hz to 18 kHz
Long-term Power Handling
Low Frequency: 600 W (2400 W peak)
High Frequency: 150 W (600 W peak)
Passive 750 W (3000 W peak)
Maximum SPL @1m
AM40/60: 122 dB (LF) / 125 dB (HF) / 127 dB (Passive)
AM40/80: 122 dB (LF) / 124 dB (HF) / 126 dB (Passive)
AM40/100: 122 dB (LF) / 123 dB (HF) / 125 dB (Passive)