- Ideal for zone-expansion applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers enhance any premium commercial sound installation with clean, reliable power — and digital connectivity. A Bose AmpLink input allows for multiple channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio from Bose DSPs via a single Cat 5 cable. The PowerSpace P2600A provides 600 watts per channel and features versatile outputs that give you the flexibility to deliver full channel power to either low- or high-impedance loads — without bridging — and even send double power to a single zone. For premium commercial applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers provide the power and performance to get the job done — pure and simple.
- 600 watts per channel and compatible with Bose loudspeakers, DSPs, and controls to create complete commercial sound systems.
- Bose AmpLink input for simplified multichannel digital audio connection to compatible DSPs, reducing terminations and related points of failure.
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to either low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) loads without bridging.
- I-Share output delivers 2x power level by combining the current of both channels.
- Auto-standby mode saves power when audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wakes when audio returns.
. Maximum Reted Power : 2 x 600 W (THD+N < 0.04%, 1 kHz, 4-8 Ω, 70/100V)
. Output Channels : 2 speaker. 8 digital (Amplink).
. Input Channels : 2 balanced (analog). 8 digital (Amplink).